Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, YOKE may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
If you purchase YOKE’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
YOKE may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or
other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
YOKE collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
YOKE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from YOKE and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
YOKE does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
YOKE may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. YOKE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to YOKE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
YOKE may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on YOKE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of YOKE; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of YOKE, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page https://yok.lezzgo.tk/.
Security of your Personal Information
YOKE secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. YOKE uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or •
alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect
your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Deleteyour personal information from our records; and
- Directany service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Completethe transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detectsecurity incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debugto identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercisefree speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Complywith the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engagein public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enablesolely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Complywith an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwiseuse your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
YOKE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Disconnecting your YOKE Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your YOKE account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR YOKE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Go to the third–party application in your settings and select, disconnect.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of YOKE by contacting us here:
– Web page: https://yok.lezzgo.tk/
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, YOKE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from YOKE or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from YOKE, you may opt out of such communications by Under settings, click unsubscribe..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
YOKE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that YOKE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact YOKE at:
1202 SW 17 ST STE 102 OCALA, Florida 34471 UN
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 352-266-4577
Effective as of June 15, 2021